REHABILITATING ATROPHIC MAXILLA WITH THE MALO CLINIC PROTOCOL
Presented by Armando Lopes, DDS, MSc, PhD and the MALO CLINIC Clinical Team
Designed for surgeons with extensive experience in implant dentistry the course covers the All-on-4® surgical protocol in detail mainly concentrating on high skilled cases as well as the combination of this technique with the use of zygoma implants – Hybrid and Double-Zygoma approaches – offering a comprehensive training that will allow you to gain the skills and know- how to successfully rehabilitate resorbed maxillae in just a few hours.
The All-on-4® concept is one of the breakthroughs in Implant Dentistry, allowing the rehabilitation of the majority of edentulous arches without the need of bone grafting. Created at MALO CLINIC, the All-on-4® concept it is backed up by more than 20 years of clinical research with excellent long-term results.
The secret for that success has been the constant evolution of the protocols that receive great attention from our side. Today, the All-on-4® concept is up to date with the digital revolution in Implant Dentistry, allowing to upgrade surgical and prosthodontic protocols following a full digital workflow.
Including live surgery and a zygoma hands-on session, the course will take you through all the relevant aspects of the MALO CLINIC Protocol, from patient selection to treatment planning, and anatomic and imaging considerations, all the way through to the fitting of the immediate and final prostheses so you can offer immediate function to your patients even when facing with atrophic and extremely atrophic maxilla cases.
We encourage you to bring your own cases for discussion and a mentorship program is included to support you on your first cases.
Hopefully when you get back to your office, you will be able to call back a few patients to offer them this new alternative.
- Re-thinking oral rehabilitation – Solutions for Rehabilitating Atrophic Maxilla Cases (High Skilled & Zygoma Cases)
- Patient selection and treatment planning – Indication for Zygomatic Implants & Pre-operatory Patient Assessment
- How to manage possible Zygoma cases complications
- The esthetic possibilities of All-on-4® Protocol – Prosthetic Rehabilitation of Zygoma cases
- All-on-4® protocol surgeries – Live Zygoma case(s)
- Zygoma Hands-on Session
- It is mandatory for you to watch the online course for all the theoretical concepts.
Bring your questions to the clinical team
- Morning: SURGERY – Standard High Skilled Maxilla. Discussions, Questions & Answers
- Afternoon: SURGICAL – Standard and High Skill Hands-on Session and Discussion about
Clinical Cases and Complications
- Morning: SURGERY –Zygoma. Discussions, Questions & Answers
- Afternoon: SURGICAL – Hybrid Hands-on Session and Discussion about Clinical Cases and Complications
ECTS (European Credit Transfer System):
University Diploma: 2,5 ECTS
Proper Title of UCAM – Catholic University of San Antonio
MAY 12-13, 2022
PROGRAM DURATION & COURSE FEE
2 Days | 2.950 Euros
We give special conditions to participants who have already attended other MALO CLINIC Education trainings, and Nobel Biocare costumers might benefit from special registration conditions, please contact us for more information or your Nobel Biocare local sales representative”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes