MALO CLINIC Rehabilitation Protocol for Edentulism
Presented by Armando Lopes, DDS, MSc, PhD, Ana Ferro, DDS and the MALO CLINIC Clinical Team
MALO CLINIC Education has created an observation program where the participant follows the daily work and surgical schedule of the MALO CLINIC Clinical Team.
The All-on-4® concept is one of the breakthroughs in Implant Dentistry, allowing the rehabilitation of the majority of edentulous arches without the need of bone grafting. Created at MALO CLINIC, the All-on-4® concept it is backed up by more than 20 years of clinical research with excellent long-term results.
The secret for that success has been the constant evolution of the protocols that receive great attention from our side. Today, the All-on-4® concept is up to date with the digital revolution in Implant Dentistry, allowing to upgrade surgical and prosthodontic protocols following a full digital workflow.
Our Clinical Residencies are typically for much smaller groups of participants with a lot more focus on the daily work of the clinic rather than just on lectures and pure training programs. The participant can observe surgeries or other treatments, interacting closely with the Clinical and Lab Teams throughout the practice’s day
- All day live surgery and live rehabilitation with fixed prosthesis
- Access to different treatments performed at the clinic
- It is mandatory for you to watch the online course for all the theoretical concepts.
Bring your questions to the clinical team
- Clinical case study and treatment planning. Shadowing our clinical team and our lab team 3D bone printing
DAY 2 – Analogical
- Morning: SURGERY – All-on-4® surgical protocol. Discussions, Questions & Answers
- Afternoon: All-on-4® HANDS-ON SESSION using a replicated model of the morning surgery patient
DAY 3 – Digital
- Morning: SURGERY – All-on-4® surgical protocol. Discussions, Questions & Answers.
- Afternoon: FOLLOW-UP of real cases regarding implant maintenance, fixed prosthesis and lab work
ECTS (European Credit Transfer System):
University Diploma: 3,5 ECTS
Proper Title of UCAM – Catholic University of San Antonio
February 09-11, 2022 | September 07-09, 2022
PROGRAM DURATION & COURSE FEE
3 Days | 8.500 Euros
We give special conditions to participants who have already attended other MALO CLINIC Education trainings, and Nobel Biocare costumers might benefit from special registration conditions, please contact us for more information or your Nobel Biocare local sales representative.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes