- Health professionals with university level education (Oral Hygienists and Dentists)
- Working hours
All-on-4® Surgical Protocol Clinical Course
Dr. Armando Lopes, Dra. Ana Ferro and the MALO CLINIC Clinical Team
→ Check the course Program here
The All-on-4® protocol is an innovative surgical procedure for the rehabilitation of edentulous jaws focusing entirely on the patient. By taking advantage of the dense bone available in the anterior maxilla and between the mandibular foramina, this widely applicable surgical technique allows for the treatment of a significantly greater number of patients, while avoiding the need for complex, time consuming and often debilitating bone grafting procedures.
During 2 days, the MALO CLINIC clinical team will show you how the patient will have immediate function and excellent esthetics with a limited number of implants. This course will teach you the skills and know-how to treat edentulous patients using the All-on-4® surgical protocol following the MALO CLINIC Rehabilitation Protocol, from patient selection to treatment planning, all the way through to the fitting of the prosthesis so you can offer immediate function to your patients.
Giving you a comprehensive overview of the All-on-4 ® Protocol, this course focus specially on how to solve clinical
complications, which implants are best to each case type and mastering of the standard approach when it comes to highly skilled cases that are not illegible for the hybrid and extra-maxilla approaches. This will give you the tools to improve your understanding of the technique with advantages to you and your patients.
- Re-thinking oral rehabilitation
- Patient selection and treatment planning
- Comprehensive Overview of the All-on-4 Surgical Protocol
- High Skilled All-on-4 Standard Cases – Best Approaches
- Implant Designs & Selection – Best Options for Each Case Type
- How to Manage Clinical Complications
- The esthetic possibilities of the All-on-4® surgical protocol – Prosthetic Rehabilitation
- Implant Maintenance
- Live All-on-4® protocol surgeries in the maxilla and/or mandible
- Live Placement of Immediate prosthesis
- It is mandatory for you to watch the online course for all the theoretical concepts.
Bring your questions to the clinical team
- Morning: SURGERY – All-on-4® Standard Discussions, Questions & Answers
- Afternoon: SURGICAL – All-on-4® Standard Hands-on Session and Discussion about Clinical Cases and Complications
- Morning: SURGERY – All-on-4 Standard. Discussions, Questions & Answers
- Afternoon: PROSTHESIS – Hands-on Session and Discussion about Prosthetic Cases and Complications
ECTS (European Credit Transfer System)
University Diploma: 2,5 ECTS
Proper Title of UCAM – Catholic University of San Antonio
September 07-08, 2023
Program duration & Course fee
2 Days | 1850 Euros
We give special conditions to participants who have already attended other MALO CLINIC Education trainings, and Nobel Biocare costumers might benefit from special registration conditions, please contact us for more information or your Nobel Biocare local sales representative.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes