- Health professionals with university level education (Oral Hygienists and Dentists)
- Working hours
Clinical Residency All-on-4®
Dr. Armando Lopes, Dra. Ana Ferro and the MALO CLINIC Clinical Team
→ Check the course Program here
The All-on-4® concept is one of the breakthroughs in Implant Dentistry, allowing the rehabilitation of the majority of edentulous arches without the need of bone grafting. Created at MALO CLINIC, the All-on-4® concept it is backed up by more than 20 years of clinical research with excellent long-term results.
The secret for that success has been the constant evolution of the protocols that receive great attention from our side. Today, the All-on-4® concept is up to date with the digital revolution in Implant Dentistry, allowing to upgrade surgical and prosthodontic protocols following a full digital workflow.
Our Clinical Residencies are typically for much smaller groups of participants with a lot more focus on the daily work of the clinic rather than on lectures and pure training programs. The participant can observe surgeries or other treatments, or follow the surgical procedures via CCTV. The program may include the MALO CLINIC Protocol (All-on-4® surgical protocol + MALO CLINIC Bridge), immediate function single and partial, and fixed prosthodontics, as well as other procedures of the various specialties of dentistry.
- All day live surgery and live rehabilitation with fixed prosthesis
- Access to different treatments performed at the clinic
- It is mandatory for you to watch the online course for all the theoretical concepts.
Bring your questions to the clinical team
- Clinical case presentation SURGERY – All-on-4® surgical protocol. Discussions, Questions & Answers
- SURGICAL – All-on-4® Hands-on Session and Discussion about Clinical Cases and Complications PROSTHETIC – Hands-on Session and Discussion about Cases and Complications. Discussions, Questions & Answers – BRING YOUR OWN CASES
ECTS (European Credit Transfer System):
University Diploma: 2,5 ECTS
Proper Title of UCAM – Catholic University of San Antonio
October 26-27, 2023
Program duration & Course fee
2 Days | 6.150 Euros
We give special conditions to participants who have already attended other MALO CLINIC Education trainings, and Nobel Biocare costumers might benefit from special registration conditions, please contact us for more information or your Nobel Biocare local sales representative.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes